Tailored interior consultations
My interior consultations are aimed to help the following people:
- DIY-er’s who enjoy doing the work themselves but need some professional guidance to start
- Clients who want to take a step-by-step process to their project and want to hire an interior designer on an as needed basis.
- Clients who would like to work with me but would like to get some initial ideas to make sure I can deliver what they want creatively.
A consultation is a great way to tap in to an interior designer’s years of experience, knowledge and know-how.
On the way to your dream interior
It all starts with a tour of your home of the area’s you will like to undertake as well as the areas, which are already completed. This gives me an idea of your desired taste. In addition to that I need you to provide me with your wishes and needs for the space. This ensures that as an interior designer I can give every space an unique personality – that of yours.
After this I will share with you my input and knowledge. I call this a brainstorm session where I provide you with an initial starting point for your project.
The advice I provide you with during the session will be written down on site and handed to you. You are also welcome to keep any drawn sketches on site (if any).
This package starts for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours per session.
Design advice plus
Are you satisfied with the initial consultation and wish to proceed further for your building or renovation project? Extra interior design services can be provided such as:
- Creating mood boards
- Providing quotations
- Visiting showrooms with you and acting as your personal shopper
- Drawing detailed 2D plans and realistic 3D visualisations for you
- Acting as purchase manager and coordinating delivery of all purchases
- Styling your interior with the perfect accessories from carpets to flower arrangements
Advice à la carte
You can contact me for advice on several levels:
- General consultations: Lost on how to create the perfect layout? Are you building but not sure how to start your project? I provide you with ideas for space layouts and design
- Colour consultations: Are you overwhelmed with the idea of picking paint colours? Not sure which colours represent your personality? I can advice on colours for paints but also for your furniture and accessories.
- Material consultation – Looking for the wow aspect for your home? I will help you choose the correct materials be it for your walls, floors or kitchen
- Lighting consultation – Think of the correct lighting as makeup. Correctly applied and in its subtle appearance it will give your interior an added value.
- Furniture consultation – Do you want your house to feel like home, look gorgeous and be practical? The correct furniture, built-in or freestanding can do wonders.
- Window treatment – Nothing else finishes a room or adds the desired atmosphere like the correct window treatments. I can help you chose the perfect style that will suit your home.