- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we do everything we can to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Shanaz Razik Interior Architect.
Collection of personal information
The following personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
- information about your visit to and use of this website, including the source of referral, the duration of your visit, the pages viewed and the navigation paths on the website;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register on our website;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter when you subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter when using the services on our website;
- information generated during the use of our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use our website;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
- information contained in any communications you send to us by email or via our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- managing our website and our business;
- personalising our website for you;
- making services available on our website;
- shipping goods purchased through our website;
- provide services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect your payments;
- sending non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending e-mails that you have specifically requested;
- sending our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer need it);
- Sending marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have specifically consented, by email or similar technology (you may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- Handling questions and complaints submitted by or about you in relation to our website;
- Securing our website and preventing fraud;
- monitoring compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent via our website);
- and other applications.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be modified.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing by them or other third parties.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (i.e. our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- insofar as we are legally obliged to do so;
- in connection with current or future legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or assets that we sell (or are considering selling); and
- to any person whom we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could reasonably order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
International Data transfer
- Information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between the countries in which we operate so that we can use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available from anywhere in the world via the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information as described in this Section F.
Retention of Personal Information
- This section G sets out our data retention policy and procedure, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain
documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to an ongoing or future legal proceeding; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website are protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may change this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or private messages on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of such information is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- the payment of a fee of EUR 100; and
- providing proper proof of your identity. We will usually accept a photocopy of your passport, certified by a notary, as well as an original copy of an electricity bill with your current address.
We may withhold any personal information you request, to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we offer you the option not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and data from third party websites. We have no control over this and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The cookies we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are described below:
We use Google Analytics, Adwords, WordPress on our website toeen computer te herkennen wanneer een gebruiker de website bezoekt
- recognise a computer when a user visits the website
- track users navigating the site
- enable the use of a shopping cart on the website
- improve the usability of the website
- analyse the use of the website
- manage the use of the website
- manage the website
- prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
- personalise the website for each user
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the available cookie processing settings by clicking on ‘Tools’, ‘Internet options’, ‘Privacy’ and then on ‘Advanced’;
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on ‘Tools’, ‘Options’, ‘Privacy’, selecting ‘Use custom history settings’ from the drop-down menu and unchecking ‘Accept cookies from sites’; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the ‘Edit and manage’ menu and clicking on ‘Settings’, ‘Show advanced settings’ and ‘Content settings’ and then selecting ‘Block sites from storing data’ under the ‘Cookies’ heading.
Blocking all cookies has a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you have to delete the cookie files manually (instructions for this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ and ‘Privacy’, then selecting ‘Use custom settings for history’, clicking ‘Show cookies’ and then clicking ‘Delete all cookies’; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the ‘Edit and manage’ menu and clicking on ‘Settings’, ‘Show advanced settings’ and ‘Clear browsing data’ and then selecting ‘Delete cookies and other site and plugin data’ before clicking on ‘Clear browsing data’.
Deleting cookies has a negative impact on the usability of many websites.